White bar at top of all pages

Hello, I updated X and Cornerstone and suddenly a white bar started to appear at the top of all pages on my site. Can you provide some insight into hiding this? I tried messing with site margins as well as header, navbar, and masthead css but its still there. Any inside would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I just realized that the social icons near the bottom of the page have shift as well. I’m sure this is related since they happened at the same time. So any info on fixing that would be helpful as well.

Hi @NickMacedo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked couple of your pages and I don’t see a white bar on any of the pages i checked, also the social icons in your footer are centered. I believe you’ve managed to fix the issue on your own? Or this could only be the cache issue, always remember to clear all caches including your browser’s cache (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Also I noticed you’re not fully updated, please update X and Cornerstone to their latest versions as many bugs have been addressed in the latest release. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.