Where to set my slider name in X theme?

Where to set my slider name in X theme?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

We are really sorry but couldn’t understand your exact issue. Can you please explain it bit or you can send us a screenshot of the issue.

Thanks

Within Revolution slider you can make several slider sets. Where can I set the slider set name to use in my X theme, for the opening screen of my website?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, If it is a normal page you can use the Classic Revolution Slider element to insert an slider on your page (https://prnt.sc/hqfs8z).

Or you can set your slider as Featured Slider Above and/or Below the Masthead (header).

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you for your response. After I have filled in the fields as you described, I noticed that after I have pushed the Update button, the setting goes back to “De-activated” for the Slider Above masthead. But the settings are processed, so it does not effect the website. It also applies to all other fields (although I have not tested all of them).

Hi there,

Would you mind providing the URL and admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check it?

Thank you.

I have added it in the secure note.

Hi there,

I could not replicate anything on my end. I created a new slider and saved it (Test Slider), and it worked fine. Could you please describe what exactly you did and what was the exact issue?

Best regards.

I do not have any problems with RS and assigning the slide in the masthead but after I push “Update” the setting goes back to “Deactivated”, although the correct template is assigned. This also happen to the other fields in Pages -> Edit. I have tested it with Firefox and IE/Microsoft Edge.

Hi There,

Thank you for the clarification, I see the issue on your end and it is only happening on the home page, but I can’t replicate the same issue on my dev site. This could be a plugin conflict, if you would not mind please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.