Where is the "Pro" menue point?

I just purchased “X” because I thought it would be the same I am running on another site right now. But on my old site I have a menue option “Pro” in the admin menue where I can activate all the addons and stuff…this menue point is missing in the new X, although I have converted my old site’s pro to X a long time ago and I am running the latest version…where can I activate all the additional options now?

Hi @kathringuttmann,

Thanks for reaching out.

The menu placement should be the same even in old or new Pro or in X. But, that menu could be overridden by any custom code or plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Else, please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in the secure note and we’ll check.

Let us know how it goes!

thank you, it was indeed a plugin conflict

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.