Where have the testimonial element for Pro theme 2.5.5?

hi there,

may i know where have the testimonial element for Pro theme 2.5.5 ?

i can`t find it

giore

Hey @giore,

We do not have a Testimonial element in Pro 2.5.5 yet. It will be available in Pro 2.6.0 which is currently in beta. See https://theme.co/changelog/

The closest element to the coming Testimonial element for now is the Quote element.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

hi, may i know approx. when the latest version of pro 2.6.0 will be released ?

Lee

Hey Lee,

The update is now available in manual updates. Please check this link for more info:

Hope this helps.

hi, thanks for your replied, this is pleased to be first badge of users to use the latest version of PRO 3.0.0, may i know my recent child theme 1.0.0 compatible with this new version ?

Hello Lee,

Yes, that is right. Also, the child theme should be compatible with the new version.

However, if you intend to do the updated, it would be best to create a staging site which is a duplicate of the live site and update the staging site first so you can do some testing and checking so that the live site will not be disrupted.

Hope this helps.

hi, should i need to delete the PRO v2.5.5 theme and install the new v3.0.0 theme, because i tried to upload the 3.0.0.zip file but installation is failed, or i have to use FTP to upload PRO v3.0.0 and overwrite the 2.5.5 theme files on FTP ?

Hi again,

You’ll want to delete the existing version first. If you try to overwrite the old one you could have a mixture of files from both versions.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.