Where can I find shortcode documentation for Pro 1.2.0+?

Hello! I’ve made the upgrade from Pro 1.1.1 to 1.2.5 just yesterday and several of my element shortcodes stopped working, including block_grid and button. These shortcodes were working perfectly fine just a day ago, indicating that the shortcodes have changed. Is that correct? And where do I find a documentation of this? This change is apparently not mentioned in the Pro 1.2.0 changelog.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, No we did not change the shortcode (maybe the added x_ and cs_ prefix), but even without the prefix the shortcode still works on both X and PRO.

Please make sure that your PRO is up to date, latest version is 1.2.3 (refer here for the latest compatible versions)

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If you still have installed the old X - Shortcode plugin or the Cornerstone, please uninstall those. PRO does not require either of those plugins.

Here are the shortcodes documentation if you need it

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.