Where can I find resuable block templates to use?

Hello!

I was wondering if there is a site where you can download premade block templates for Cornerstone to speed up the design of your frontpage.

Thanks!

Anders

HI Anders,

You can save templates within X. So go to your page and at the top you’ll see a button named Templates.
Click it and you’ll get the option to save template as page or as a block.
If you save it as a page then when you import the template on a new page the import will delete everything on the new page you want to import too. If you import the template as a block, the import will just add the whole content of the page below the existing page content. All you then need to do is remove some sections.

There’s also a 3rd option: one of the X users created a plugin called Global Blocks…which is kind of like a widget and works fine.

Yes i am fully aware of how page - and block templates work. That was not my question.

I will repeat:
Is there a site where I can download premade page or block templates, so I can use them on my site?

I have a similar question. I can edit the demo content

(thank you!!!) but not all of it. How do I edit the top header for example (screenshot to follow). I can’t find a video on it.

How can I edit this header (the lorem ipsum)

Hi there,

This is Christopher one of the official support team members. Unfortunately, there is no online repository for template blocks of Cornerstone.

The only thing you have at hand are the demos, which will change the whole website and are the starting points:

Thank you.

Hi there,

Kindly open up a separate thread regarding your request and we will be more than happy to follow up. Here you can find the best practices on how you can use the support forum:

Thank you for your understanding.