Where can I edit sliders? / Revolution Slider Not Working

Plugins are not showing up on sidebar in wordpress dashboard. How do I edit my sliders?

Same goes for LayerSlider plugin.

Home page isn’t showing revolution slider in header, when .php was successfully uploaded.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for writing in, can you confirm that the revolution slider is installed and active? Please navigate to Plugins panel and see if there is the Slider Revolution in there.

If not, please navigate to X > Validation > Extensions and installed the Slider Revolution.

Extension - Revolution Slider

If that did not work, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

It’s not shown in the Plugins panel

Hello @FXStretch,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hello @FXStretch,

Regretfully the given credentials is not working for us.
The username or email address is invalid.

Please double check.

Hello @FXStretch,

It turn out that Revolution Slider is not yet installed.

I went ahead and resolve the issue. I have installed the plugin by going to X > Validation > Extensions. After activating the plugin, I have imported the slider to your WP installation.

Please check your site now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.