Where are the FONT Family button?

Hello,

I am just learning X Theme. Please show me how can I see font, size and actually I can make changes on my website.
Times New Roman, Arial, etc.

I just wanna learn on our website how to check the fonts, and change it.
I do not understand otherway.
Thanks.

Hi Yesim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To customize your site and change the font-family or font size, please go to WP Admin > X > Theme Options (see screenshot)

Here you’ll see all the options to customize the X theme. Now to change the the font-family or font size, go to Typography (see screenshot)

In Typography section under Body and Content you can change your font family and size as per your requirement (see screenshot)

For the detailed instructions you can checkout https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizer-typography/134. To learn more about X theme you can visit our knowledge base here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/knowledge-base-overview/287

Hope this helps!

Hi Nabeel,

I still can not see it. Please see the attachment. Thanks

Hello Yesim,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Please take a look at following screencast. In case if you are still facing issues, please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look. In the meantime please make sure following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

Hi again,

In Typography section, first turn off the ENABLE FONT MANAGER option (see screenshot)

Then scroll down to find BODY AND CONTENT section, under Body Font you can select font family as per your need.

(see screenshot)

Hope this helps!

Thank you!, I got it.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad @Nabeel were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.