When will X support WooCommerce 3.6.3?

We’ve had an auto-update run that updated WooCommerce to 3.6.3 and now our product page, cart, and checkout are messed up. This was 2 weeks ago on our Dev site, and we don’t have any backups that old. So I am hoping to hear when X will be compatible with this latest version?
TIA

Hello Jim,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be advised that X 6.5.6 supports WooCommerce 3.6.4. You can check it in WooCommerce > Status.
I have checked your dev site and it seems that you are experiencing caching issues. I would highly suggest that you disable the WP Fastest Cache plugin first, clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and then test your dev site again.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Hi,
I tried your suggestions, and this did seem to resolve the issue. I will have let my developer confirm this to be sure.
So are you saying not to use WP Fastest Cache at all? I’m assuming it was needed just for this issue and that I can reactivate it.

Note:I did check WooCommerce>Status, but couldn’t find where it shows that X 6.5.6 supports Woo 3.6.4 - not a bigggie, but am wondering where you see it.

Thanks again,
Jim

Hi Jim,

Cleaning the cache should be enough, but disabling it is the fastest way of confirming it as sometimes clearing doesn’t work. You can still use your WP Fastest Cache plugin.

You can check that on this area

It usually displays outdated templates or with red warnings.

Thanks!

Ok, thanks for the info.
Looking at our checkout page, we still aren’t back to the way it was before the upgrade.
Checkout is only 1 column of fields that are really small (see upload). My developer says our product page and cart still aren’t right either.

Hello Jim,

I have tested the latest version of WooCommerce and the theme in my local testing server. I could not replicate the issue. When I checked your site, it seems that the woocommerce style css file were not loaded. Perhaps it has been unloaded or removed. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look at your site files?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Ok, just secure noted the info to you.
Thanks for your help!

Hello Jim,

I have investigated the issue and it is because of your custom PHP snippet. You added this code:

add_filter( 'body_class', function( $classes ) {
  $user = wp_get_current_user();
if ( in_array( 'wholesale_buyer', (array) $user->roles ) ) {
        return array_merge( $classes, array( 'user-is-wholesale' ) );
}
} );

This code is not working correctly and this replaces the body classes that is needed for WooCommerce styling. If you got this code from a developer or 3rd party sites, please seek assistance and make sure that it does not remove any existing WooCommerce body classes.

Please let us know how it goes.

Ok, thanks for your help on this - I appreciate it. I’ve passed it on to our developer, and will get back to you to let you know.

Sure, let us know how it goes. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.