When adding image element, place disappears

Hello, I am dividing a row into sections and then try to add a classic image element to them, as I have done many times in the past. Now, the element box disappears and turns blank!
Tried it on Chrome and Firefox.
Please help, I need to edit these pages with time pressure, but right now they are all out of order.
Thank you,
Rosie

Hello @rosiewrose,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Have you tried using V2 image element? Please try it out and see how it goes.

In case issue is still there, please make sure of following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thank you for the quick reply!
V2 image element is the new version? I can´t place that at all, it does not “stick”…

Hi There,

The WordPress admin password is incorrect.

Could you please double check?

Thank you.

Ok, made new password…

Hi there,

Thank you for the updating the credentials, I checked it on your setup and then on my local installation and I get the same behavior. Actually if you add an image element in a section’s column it is expecting an image source so it can display the image. Since you have added an image element without the image source so the place holder disappears as it is not empty anymore, just set the image source and you’ll have the image displayed in the column. However if you navigate away from the column without adding the image source and you’re seeing the disappeared column, you can find it via skeleton mode, switch to the skeleton mode, find your image element and click on it to add the source and you’ll get back the image in the live preview.

I’m adding the test page link i worked on so you can take a look, in a secure note. I’ve also submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Hope this explains!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.