What is the css tag for the body font?

I am trying to stylize a Content Modal box. As it is raw HTML I need the CSS tags for the fonts in the Font Templates. Do those exist?

Thanks.

-Mike

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! There is no CSS tag or selector in the Font Templates. Those font values will be applied in an element and applied as an attribute and not as a css tag or selector. In your case, please add a custom ID to your content modal and use this css code to apply a font.

#custom-modal .x-modal-content {
   font-family: Arial, serif;
   font-size: 20px;
}

Feel free to add your font styling.

Can I use this and set ‘font family’ to one of the templates?

Hey There,

No you can’t. You use the Font Templates as a font manager.

The content area does not have an attribute for you to select the font family which you have created with the font manager. The content area is a container element. Any contents will follow the font settings of the Body and Content in the global theme settings.

Hope this helps.

That doesn’t seem to be the case. I have my body and headings font set in the Theme settings, but the font in the modals is not changing.

Would you please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note and also the name of the page which you added the modal so we can check and see how you added the modal?

Give us as much information as you can, how you set up the modal did you use the Cornerstone or a 3rd party plugin.

Also, install the WhatFont Google Chrome extension and check to see what is the font for the modal, that will help to investigate where it is getting the font from.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.