Weird problem in Pro theme

The website I am referring to is ultimatecell.bg
Ok, I’m sure I did something without realizing it, but at some of the pages I get a weird second scroll bar, which I first noticed today and I have no idea how it got there.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

P.S. I’ve included the wp-admin data in a secure note.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have investigated your site and I find a css error.

Please double check your custom css and make sure that it is valid and correct. Curly braces must be properly close so that there will be no css conflict on the page. You may use CSS lint to check your code; http://csslint.net/

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hello and thank you for the assistance,

I have pretty much no idea how to use CSS. But, I managed to figure out that it can’t be that error, because the second scroll bar goes away when I remove the footer from a page, while the page source code still contains that line.
So it has to have something to do with the footer I am using. Can you please take a look at that so we try to figure out what I did wrong when making it?

Thank you.

Ok, I think I fixed it.

Glad to know!

Ever since I got the site back to working condition, I’ve had another weird issue. If you open the site ultimatecell.bg at the bottom of the main page you can see tabs with product information.
When I open the pro theme content editor to edit the tabs, they are not visible for editing and I can only select the section and row where the tabs are, but they tab elements remain invisible.
Any idea how I can make them visible again so I can edit them?

Thank you.

Hi There,

We kindly ask that you create a new thread for each of your issues so the discussion does not mix up.

How To Get Support

Thank you,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.