Weird page issue

My new pages don’t look correct. I will upload screenshot.

Also seems like there is a lot of space on the right side of my page from certain browsers.

Hi,

Please note of the latest supported version

BuddyPress: | Latest Supported Version: 2.8.2

Kindly downgrade your plugin and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks

When I remove BuddyPress the issue is still there.

Although I disabled all plugins and the issue is not there, the culprit happens to be UBERMENU, Why and how do I remedy this? Am I even using uber menu and can it be used while using the menu builder that comes with X Pro???.. in addition to this I discovered the following error:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sf_menu() (previously declared in /home/thatsm13/public_html/wp-content/plugins/superfly-menu-gAqCas/main.php:103) in /home/thatsm13/public_html/wp-content/plugins/superfly-menu-XKs8lL/main.php on line 114

Lastly, Superfly menu will not enable for the life of me… Do I have to remove and add from FTP?

Hi there,

You have two SuperFly menu, just deactivate the old one and activate the new one. You’re trying to activate them both which triggers that error.

About the original issue, you mean it should be the same in home page? Because if yes, then don’t use Ubermenu and use the same header that you have on your home page.

The reason it’s displaying like that is because, you enabled the features that aren’t meant for Ubermenu (they are meant for X’s standard menu). If you go to Pro > Launch > Theme Options, you should disable bBPress > NAVBAR MENU, Header > SEARCH > Navbar Search, and WooCommerce > NAVBAR MENU.

Thanks!