Weird behavier with ConvertPlug

Hello guys. I need some help here.

I am using the ConvertPlug to call my online book calendar, but when I press the button, there is this significant Padding around the schedule that I can’t see though browser console. Also, the most interesting part is if I resize the browser the content inside ConvertPlug immediately resizes the way it supposed to be!

I tried to set the Modal Height as Custom at 1200px and didn’t make any difference - I still have to resize the browser to adjust the ConvertPlug

Secure Notes Attached

Please Advise.

Best,

Hello @rcbarros,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and can confirm the issue with lightbox. However, the login details you are using is not working and I am getting ERROR: Invalid username. Lost your password? error message. Can you please confirm the login credentials? In the meantime please try out following solutions.

1. Please make sure that you are using supported version of ConvertPlus. As of today the supported version as per version compatibility guide is 3.3.2.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. I see that you trying to load Calendar using ConvertPlus lightbox. Please try and remove the calendar shortcode and see if the plain lightbox is working or not. In case lightbox displays fine then issue might be with Calendar plugin.
  4. Try clearing server cache.

Thanks.

Thanks Prasant. I figure out. The problem wasn’t the plugin but the z-index. The Calendar load a 2nd overlay which was below the ConvertPlug z-index.

Thanks.

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.