Website suddenly not appearing properly

Hi folks, any ideas why our website has suddenly stopped appearing properly?

the mobile navigation bar seems to be coming on automatically and everthing looks like a mess with none of the blocks or layout appearing properly?

it was working perfectly fine since the last time i added content to it…

older screenshot of what it should be looking like

Cornershone isnt working properly either.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
The site is appearing fine on my end.

You may face a caching issue. Please clear your browser cache and check again!

I can see you are using an over version of theme whereas your cornerstone is the latest version. Please update the theme to latest version.

Thanks

As we say in Dublin “AH HEEEEEOORRR”

Sorry about that, honestly thought Id done all the updates and so on before writing in moaning.

Thanks for taking a look!

Apologies!

You’re most welcome and no problem :wink:

Ive cleared all my caches and so on and am still not seeing the site correctly? really confused! anythings else?

Heres a screenshot from a site that takes live versions online, so i appreciate its working correctly just cant see why my normal ways of clearing caches is not letting me see it correctly

using both fire fox and chrome

Hi There @rabbler

I have seen such cases in the past as well. ISPs (internet service providers) also maintain a cache on their servers to speed up requests. Sometimes even though we have cleared our cache, we do not see fresh content for a while. If that is the case, you have no control.

Can you also try flushing your DNS cache and see if that resolves your issue. You can refer to the following resource (https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache).

Thanks!

Cheers onto them now. Thanks for the timely advice, flushed via the windows command prompt and no luck either. Weird one!!

flushed all my browser histories and cache too

this has me stumped again

chrome incognito is displaying it wrong too and really it shudnt

Server rebooted at backend by Cloudways staff too.

Ill leave it 12 hours and sure if its working for everyone else bar me…thats fine for now?

but utterly puzzled!

Hi There,

I checked your site and its works fine on my end too, even on IE11 looks fine.

Is the issue happening to all computers on your network? On just on your personal computer? Is there a chance that you pointed this site on a different IP server on your local hosts file?

Thanks,

I literally just bought a new phone and checked it via chrome on that and its showing up screwy on chrome as well, so it has to be something to do with my browsers but wiping and clearing them doesnt seem to be doing it.

Like my colleagues, your site’s showing up find on my end too.

Based on your latest test (having a new phone), we can safely say that it’s not the browser’s cache. I tried connecting to several different locations also but I still get the same result so the problem must be somewhere between your connection to your server.

We’d love to see this resolved but realistically, we could not continually guess what the cause is moreover that it is clear that this is not a theme issue.

Please try moving to a different host.

Thank you for understanding.

I appreciate the time, Im as puzzled as you and you can see that the host has wiped their cache from previous comments. Bizarre. Its deinitely on my end, Im just puzzled!

You’re welcome. We’re puzzled too. :slight_smile:

Just a heads up that this bizarrely just cleared itself somehow without me doing anything. Who knows what was going on.

Hi Rabbler,

:smile: I would say that is more likely a caching related, but I know you’re clearing your caches since day 1. So I don’t know, maybe your ISP keeps a cache on there end too.

We are glad that your site looks fine on your end now.
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.