Website login

Hi There,

I have tried to login into my website using (creation360ltd.com/wp-admin) using my correct username and password. It has told me my password is on a list on something to do with data breaches. I have tried to reset my password, but it is not sending me a link. Could you please check what email has been put in because even though I think it is mine I have no way of checking without logging in. screenshot attached

Thanks

Hello Shamil,

Thanks for asking.

It seems that on your website some security application or plugin is active. In case some plugin was installed to further secure the website, you can use FTP software like Filezilla and under /wp-content/plugins/ folder, please rename or delete the folder. Here’s a guide to get started with Filezilla.

I also suggest you to please get in touch with hosting provider to get more information and clarity as they are better placed and have access to necessary tools to help you. Please note that the problem you are seeing it’s not related with our Products and providing support for the same falls outside the scope of support we can offer.

Thanks.

I understand this.

However even when I go to reset my password to log in, I type in my own email (shamil@creation360ltd.com) and I have been sent nothing despite me doing this a number of times. I have contacted an external developer and my hosting platform and no one can explain to me why I am not receiving the email to reset my password. This is getting extremely frustrating for me as all I want to do is reset my password to access vital information on my website.

Can someone please assist me with this

Thanks

Shamil Chauhan

Hey There,

I can totally understand your frustration. Regretfully we are not your hosting company so we have no control over email delivery nor WordPress as its core so you will need to talk to your hosting provider about this as they are the only ones that can help you. We are here on standby to answer any questions you might have or if you need help with the communication with your hosting provider.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.