Website homepage - sections are off and I can't get into Cornerstone to edit

Hi there,

On this site: https://getvictory.net, there is suddenly a headline (Gray text) that is in the video section that is actually the headline for the section below (The white section)…When I am trying to get into Cornerstone to edit the page, it doesn’t ever load, just spins and times out. I have checked and all plugins and theme is updated…HELP. :slight_smile:

Hey @tkcostello,

Upon checking the source code of your site, I see that the Gray text is part of the section with the background video. Before we investigate this further, please do clear out the list of actions below for us to perform an effective troubleshooting.

1. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins like W3 Total Cache and Autoptimize.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Switch to the parent theme to ensure no custom templates is causing the issue.

Once done, please post the credentials of your WordPress Admin in a Secure Note

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.