Website Crashed after X Update | Cornerstone not working

After updating to the latest version of X, my website atelierhaushilmsen.org is down. I would appreciate any help! I have access to the dashboard but I am not able to edit any pages through Cornerstone. :tired_face:

I am receiving the following error when I attempt to edit any page through Cornerstone:

The preview HTML did not include a closing ; tag. It may fail to load or work properly.

Hi There @juanaaroncastillo

Thanks for writing in! When investigating your issue further, I see that you’re getting a white screen when loading the homepage of your website. White screen usually means a PHP fatal error which you need to troubleshoot by enabling your WP_DEBUG mode (https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG).

Further, I have checked your server configurations and I see that your PHP memory limit is set to 256MB which could be one of the reasons that you’re getting a PHP fatal error. I would suggest you to increase PHP memory limit by following our guide here and re-test your issue again.

In case if you’re getting further issues, please follow our general troubleshooting guide here to isolate your issue further.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.