Website Breaking

Hi there,

So we originally built this website back in 2017. Around 2018 another company took over and added plugins and other stuff.

Now, the site looks like this when I’m not using one of the builders:

This is what it is supposed to look like:

Any idea what could be causing the problem? This is using the Pro Theme.

Hey @mrstreilein,

I checked the sites registered with your licenses and I didn’t see that site in your screenshot. Please provide the URL.

The issue in your screenshot looks like the styles have not been loaded. Would you mind providing more details by what you mean by:

That can be caused by caching and customizations also so please try the following potential solutions:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. If you’re using a child theme, please switch to the parent theme.

6. Temporarily remove all custom CSS and Javascript you’ve added to your site.

Thanks.

I figured it out. There was some extra CSS that was in the mobile header causing the issue :confused:. For some reason the original developer removed key.

Thank you for the help.

Hey @mrstreilein,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Letting us know that the issue is resolved means a lot.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.