WebPage with iFrame suddenly wont scroll right

I have an issue on Mobile Devices where the Web Page simply won’t scroll right.

I believe it’s a theme issue, but no idea where to start.

(iframe code) “border: 0px #ffffff none;” src=“DOMAIN” name=“MBF” width=“100%” height=“1000px” frameborder=“1” marginwidth=“0px” marginheight=“0px” scrolling=“no”>
I have added scrolling yes and no, no difference
I can’t scroll at all on any of my pages on Mobile, so I am sure it’s a theme options issue / editor coding issue.

Can someone help with this please?

Can a staff member help with this? It’s not an iFrame issue as none of my pages can scroll horizontally

I need the CSS for this if anyone can assist. thanks

If I have Support still for the theme, can I claim a refund?

I run a subscription based website and the inablity to scroll since update has caused me to lose members (money).

It’s at a critical stage but no reply after 13hr, yet other topics get replies after minutes?

Hello @tombrulou,

I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing. I see that the ticket was created roughly 20 hrs ago but in between you added two additional replies. Because of that your ticket didn’t went back in the queue. You can take a look at following article as in how support words:

Having said that, please accept my sincere apologies. Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.