Want to Remove Padding Between Content and Header

Hello I am looking to over ride the 50px top padding in the entry content area. I am using Pro with the Renew stack. Please let me know if there is an easy fix to this and where I can find it.

Cheers,
Tracey

Hello Tracey,

Thanks for writing in!

The default 50-pixel padding on top and bottom is applied to Layout - Fullwidth page template and some other page templates. Instead of eliminating the this gap, please switch to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template instead. This will give you a fullwidth layout with no container gaps on top, bottom and on the sides of the page. To know more about the different page templates, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

Thank you but that solution doesn’t work for me. I still want a container and margins on the Left and Right of my content. I simply want to remove the padding on the top so a parallax image will but up to the bottom of my header. I’m sure there is an CSS solution.

Hello @traceycameron,

Do you want it to be applied in your homepage? Switch back to Layout - Fullwidth and then please add the following CSS code in the X > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.home .x-container.max.width.offset {
    margin-top: 0;
}

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.