Visual View Does Not Display with Theme Options

When launching Theme Options, I do not see the visual view. Is this supposed to work like the Customizer, where you have left options panels and right side visual view? Why can’t I see the visual view so I can make changes and see them reflect immediatly before saving?

Hello Tina,

Thanks for writing in! The right side should display the preview of your site. It is now loading at the moment in your site maybe because of some JS error. Since you have installed a caching plugin WP Super Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Cheers.

Okay, I will check the caching plugin and make sure it’s not active while I work on the site and report back what I find out.

Great!
Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.