VISUAL COMPOSER This message is visible only to store administrator. Trial period of search application has been expired. Please choose a subscription plan

Hi guys - oh dear - im just now starting to understand what and how great the pre existing templates are in X them - and i simply want to change the layout of my seach page - to just simply remove the container - but changes are saved - but then i see in VC - this message -

and my changes are not being done - please help -
i m under the understanding that purchasing the X theme - includes the benefits of back end and front end eitor - in particular VISUAL COMPOSER - thanks
andrew

This message is visible only to store administrator.
Trial period of search application has been expired. Please choose a subscription plan.

Hello,

To check this better, if you could post some logins details in a secure note and we`d be happy to take a look.

P.S: You can search by “secure note” on this article if you don`t know about this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/themeco-support-overview/288

hello - big thanks for getting back:]]
please find login to wp below - thanks:]

Hi there,

Thanks, but I’m unable to find where that message is being displayed. I tried editing one of the pages and this is what I see

Error 500 - Internal Server Error

An error was encountered while processing your request. Typically this is a temporary condition. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.

Are you on shared hosting? If yes, you should contact your hosting provider to increase your memory limit. If not, then please add this code to your site’s wp-config.php just under WP_DEBUG line.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Thanks!

hi again - sorry for the error - i think it happened cause i was also trying to access the page -
so i checked wpconfig - and it is set to 256 ( it was already like that )

now i tried to change the search page - ‘page layout’ - just to remove the container - and using the normal edit the page - i set to layout, blank, no contianer - etc… and the preview would be good - but then when i go to a real test of the site - and i search something - the result brings up the container …

so now i managed to customzie thourgh xtheme - ( but i think this is for the global site ) - and i changd to layout ( it was sent to container left - content right ) - now i set to layout and the whole site - is now without container on the left.

so now my problem is this - when i search something like - polish or shellac ( which is a brand i host )
the search happens - but the result - makes the images huge - super big - so u actally have to scrool - so please can u help me - how do i set the size of the results in the seach to be like 300px x 300px - i have no clue.
thanks
a

Hi there,

There is no way you could edit the search page, it’s only doable with template editing. Upon checking, you’re not actually utilizing the Wordpress default search functionality. You’re using the omega search, have you tried contacting the plugin author about this issue?

Omega Instant Search For WooCommerce

Unfortunately, we’re not familiar how the plugin works so either. And when you search, it will always go to Wordpress default search result page where it’s not editable through the editor, visual composer, nor cornerstone.

Thanks.