Visual Composer not working

I have X-Child theme loaded in my Wordpress. I have extensions for Visual Composer and Slider Revolution. Both plugins have quit working. I tried the youtube fix, of deactivating and deleting the plugins and reloading the plugins. My site is still not loading the Visual Composer. Here is the website in question. The ABOUT section and dropdown items aren’t working as well and I believe it’s due to Visual Composer not working. I deactivated the slider header for the time being since it was only appearing as a gray box header. HELP!!

Byron Durham

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi Byron,

There’s a JS error coming from Registration Magic Premium plugin. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjnellBIL
A JS error might disrupt all other functions and features that uses JS function. Please fixed that first.

I have also notice that you are using an older version of the the theme and X shortcode plugin. Cornerstone plugin is now a required plugin using X theme. X-shortcode plugin functions and features are now in Cornerstone. We do recommend to update your theme and plugin using a staging site. First, disable X-shortcode plugin. Then update X theme, after this, Cornerstone will be installed automatically as long as X theme is validated. Note to do this on staging server. Please do visit our changelog for more information.

See latest versions here:

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Lely. I deactivated the Registration Magic Premium plugin. That indeed started the SLIDER and the PullDown menu working. That’s a big help. I’ll see what I can do to update the theme. Thanks, a lot!

Byron

You’re welcome, Byron.

Thanks.

QUESTION: I’m not seeing where I update the X Theme. Only the X Child Theme and it seems to be the one I already have. Is there a link to UPDATE?

Byron

I found the link.

Thank you for letting us know!