Visual Composer not displaying Media Grid

Hello,

I am trying to use a Media Grid element to display a gallery in Visual Composer. The element appears to be working fine while editing within the page, but does not show up on my website. Instead, I just get a load bar.

Here is what the Media Grid element looks like in Visual Composer:

And here is what it looks like on the page:

Is there a way to resolve this?

Hi there,

Please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Placed that line of code in wp-config.php and updated all plugins. It looks like the only plugins I’m using are associated with x theme. Could it be something else?

Hi @chrisstegner

If this is your website that I’ve shared in a Secure Note, then I can see that an old version of X theme and Cornerstone plugin are still running on this website, please use this guide to update them:

If this doesn’t help, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

Hello!

That is not my website, and I’m still having trouble resolving the issue. I’ve placed my website information in a secure note above (under my previous response).

Thank you!

Hey @chrisstegner,

Please give us the htaccess credentials also.

Thanks.

Hello,

I provided all of the credentials used to access the site in the secure note under my previous response. (Under “That is not my website”) It occasionally takes a few attempts to log in here, but I’m not sure if that’ll be an issue with you.

Thank you!

Hello @chrisstegner

I’ve checked your website and I can see this error in the browser console on a test page I created (with media gallery element):

This is most probably because you are not setting “WordPress Address (URL)” and “Site Address (URL)” correctly in (WordPress > Settings > General), please make sure you are using the https URL format there.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.