Visual Composer JS error?

Hi Team - I am really in trouble, i have installed the X theme and activated too and installed some of plugins like corner stone and when i install the extension of visual composer then i got 500 error and white screen will be shown, i need to install visual composer with corner stone How i can solve this issue? HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED!

Thanks
-Has

Theme Info:
X theme Installed Version

VC version

Hello @philippealexis,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

More details can be found on following article on increasing memory limit:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello Prasant Thanks for the reply but i just tried all the above both options but unable to install and active the visual composer plugin in my site, Can you please check into my admin area and resolve this issue please ?

logins sent in secure note, please check and let me know asap.

Thanks
-Has

Hello there,

Can you update the secure note with the FTP login details? We may need to double-check your wp-config.php settings.

Thank you.

Hi Team - I have updated the FTP info in the Secure note, please check and resolve my issue asap, client is waiting Thanks

-Has

Hi Are you there?

Just Installed the VC but there is still some js issues? when we select some of the element of COMPOSER then there is no selection , means we are unable to insert some of the element of vc WHY ? can you please check and resolve the issue pls.

Thanks
-Has

Now working Fine Thanks

Glad that Visual Composer is working fine. However, request you to refrain from posting fresh replies as it slows down the response time.

Thanks for understanding. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.