Visual Composer Front End not loading...Uncaught exception

Hello,

I just purchased and installed the X-Theme a few days ago. Now as I want to edit my pages I’m not able to get the Visual Composer front end editor to load (the backend editor shows up immediately). It just hangs up with the logo in the middle spinning. At the same time on my screen the following notice shows up:
“Fatal error. Uncaught exception. Element must be mapped in system…”

I would really appreciate your help.

Best regards

Hey @Peabody560,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information(Use Secure Note):

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

There may be some script conflict, Meanwhile, can you please run a compatibility test for me? You can do it by deactivating all the other plugins and then activate them one by one to find out the conflicting plugin. It will help us further debug the issue.

All the best!

Sorry for the confusion. X does not fully support the Front-end Editor of Visual Composer. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-visual-composer/76 for more details. Regretfully, we could not support issues arising from the use of it and conflicts with third party plugins. You might want to use Cornerstone instead. If you wish to continue with using the front-end editor, you must disable X Integration and Visual Composer admin menus.

Thanks.