Visual Composer Animations Not Working

I am having issues with Visual Composer CSS Animations not working. It seems one works but its only working on the tabs section and that is the slideinUp CSS Animation. No other animations seem to work on any element. Please help!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

May I know which section should have the animation? I checked and the animation works (jQuery testing) so there should be no reason for it to fail. But I couldn’t find if there any declared animation in your VC section especially the fade option.

Plus, your responsive table script is triggering an error, could you try removing it and disable color box plugin and test it again?

Thanks!

I removed the js issue and attached a Private Note with the text version of the page so you can see all the animations that should be working but arent. Only the tabs area is working.

Hey @powersnw,

Some Visual Composer features are disabled if X Integration is enabled. You need to disable X Integration in WP admin menu > Visual Composer > X Integration. Once done however, you won’t be able to use X integrated VC elements.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.