Visibility issues on site, can't see content or sliders

On this site, http://712.3b3.myftpupload.com/, the content does not show despite there being content, refer to the screenshot of what the home page looks like.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, it seems you have another issue that needs to be addressed first (could be related to the missing content).

I cannot login to your admin dashboard it only redirects us back to the login form. If you have access to your admin dashboard, please navigate to Settings > Permalinks and just save it without changing anything.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I tried your suggestion and nothing changed on the site, the content is still not visible.

In the secure note, I added the login info through GoDaddy so you can get access to the admin dashboard and check things out.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Is this new installation? What version of the theme was working?

I checked and it doesn’t log any error either, I also increase the memory limit, but yes, it only happens when X theme is active and I can’t find anything that causes it, I also re-installed it with the working copy from mine and still the same. My first time seeing this kind of issue.

Is this a staging site? Does this issue happen on your live site as well? It could be a host environment issue since it’s on Godaddy. It has transients and internal caches that can’t be cleared even if you flush the cache.

Thanks!

Hi Rad, this is a new installation and is our live site, not the staging site.

Is there anything you can do on your end or should we contact GoDaddy to get this issue resolved?

Thank you.

Hi there,

I am out of options. I spent so much time on your website, Reinstalled the theme and the Cornerstone, checked for possible plugin conflict, installed the Transient cleaner and checked and did the transient cache clean up.

No difference, I added a new test page and in the Cornerstone, it is not possible to see the sections that I add. I wonder how you created the pages?

This must happen after you do something on the site right? because you managed to create many pages with no problem. Give us a back history of what you did and when this problem is started?

I suggest that you check the case with GoDaddy. I suspect that the cache from their side or the Settings > General URLS there might be the problem cause.

But anyway I suggest that you ask GoDaddy to give you a backup of the website before you experience this problem.

Thank you.

This is a completely new website. We purchased the managed WP site from GoDaddy and installed Cornerstone and X theme.

We also uploaded demo content from ethos 1. When we uploaded the demo content, we noticed the same thing you did that the pages are there but we can’t see the content. Other than installing the theme and page builder we have done nothing to the site

Thanks.

Hi @Skalphl,

I am sure that it is not X theme or Cornerstone is causing this problem. Please contact your hosting to make sure you are running WordPress 4.6 or higher, PHP 5.6 or higher, and MySQL 5.6 or higher.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.