Vimeo & The Grid

My Vimeo videos embedded through The Grid aren’t working. See http://www.4spadesproductions.com/#portfolio

I tried different skins but the videos still won’t play. Everything was working fine until recently.

Hey @arigoldstein,

There’s a JS error coming from Theme Options > JS because you’ve added the <script></script> tags. Please try removing your code first then check if the issue persists. If it’s fixed, insert your JS code again with out the script tags then test again. If the issue comes back, it’s most probably a conflict with your custom JS code. In which case, you’ll need to contact the source of that code.

If the issue persists in both scenarios, this could be related to Vimeo API. Vimeo is working for some users while not for others. In this case, please first update The Grid to the latest compatible version and then try using a new Vimeo API.

Thanks.

I tried all that and it’s still not working. The Vimeo video at the very top of my website is working, just not the four in The Grid.

The video on top plays because it does not need your using Video Embed and it does not need the Vimeo API.

I now see that there’s an error coming from Froogaloop JS.

Regretfully, this is a common issue which needs Theme One’s attention. What we could do here is post this error in our issue tracker so the right personnel could forward this to Theme One.

For now, please change your setup to 2 rows with 2 column each and use a Video element.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.