Vimeo slider

Hi!

I’ve tried and succeeded adding a vimeo slider in my website. The problem now is that the navigation of said vimeo slider is not resposive. It appears in a flash, and then disappears and I can’t get it back.
I know this has to do with Themepunch, but is there something that I can do using X, because I don’t want to buy a Themepunch license…

I would be very grateful if you could help me!
Thanks
Bal

Hey Bal,

First, please ensure you’re using the latest version of X and WordPress. Then, check if there’s a Slider Revolution update in Dashboard > Updates. If there is, update Slider Revolution.

Once done and the issue persists, try these solutions.

Also test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If nothing helps, please provide your WP Admin credentials in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi!

I’m afraid that it didn’t work. I couldn’t update Slider Revolution for some reason though.
I’ve provided the credentials in a Secure Note in my previous post. If would be awesome if you know what the problem is…

Thanks!

Hey Bal,

I checked your Vimeo slider and it is set to Fullscreen. Can you try Auto Slide Layout.

Thanks.

Hi

Still can’t seem to pause the video, go full screen or anything…

Hi there,

Please try adding your video as video layer instead of the background. Video interaction is not common backgrounds, similar to the background image (they aren’t selectable).

Thanks!

Hi!

That didn’t work either. I think it has something to do with the way my client’s vimeo account is set up (video embedding thing).
I’m going to try and make him change that, and hope that will work!

Thanks anyway!
Bal

Okay then. Please let us know how it goes.
If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.