Vimeo not loading in Essential Grid

Hello!

I have a Vimeo video in the Essential Grid but seems that since the last update is not working…

www.sarahcockings.com

I check in the code

and “src” says always about:blank, what can I do?

Thanks!!!

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please try creating a new test page and check your essential grid there to see if there’s any conflicts.

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Summary

Hi!

I tried the test page but is still not working…

Hey @sarahcockings,

I’d first want to let you know that posting private info in the summary is not recommended as it is public. People or bots could see it and login to your site.

Please post in the Secure Note next time.

Regarding the issue, I’m not sure why it worked previously as you said because you used full URL in the Vimeo ID field.

I’ve set it to the Vimeo ID only and still the issue persist. The connection with Vimeo is OK though and there is no error in the console. I’ve prioritized the Vimeo thumbnail display and it shows up.

Right now, the only way it could play is when you enable the Lightbox. See https://youtu.be/_1w5wd3Jx-k

There was a reported bug in Essential Grid similar to this so I’ll add this to the report.

Thanks.

Thanks for the help!!! Hope they fix the bug soon. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.