Video Store

Hello - Thank you again for your ongoing support. Is there a way in theme x that I could build an online video store similar to this site? https://www.codyapp.com/

Hello @robertnn,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Absolutely, you create a video storage website as similar to the shared URL. Our page builder tool, Cornerstone comes with easy to use GUI elements that can be used to showcase videos. You can also take a look at our bundled plugins to further customize the look and functionality of website. To get started I would highly recommend you to refer our knowledgebase:

Thanks.

Thank you very much. I have built a site already with theme x and I really like it. For the video store site which stack would you recommend? And would the store be handled with woocommerce? Thanks again!

Hello @robertnn,

It’s difficult to suggest a stack without knowing the requirements. I would suggest you to take a look at our demo pages and choose one of the stacks that closely meets your requirement then proceed further with development.

Regarding WooCommerce, X Theme is fully compatible with WooCommerce. On our demo pages you can take a look at live examples of WooCommerce stores.

Something I would like to let you know is that X theme comes with two kind of demo contents, Standard and Expanded. Primary difference is that Standard demo will provide you home page layout with relevant theme options panel settings and placeholder images. On the other hand with Expanded demo you get fully functional website. For more information on demo contents I suggest you to visit our knowledgebase:

Thanks.