Video Player not showing

Hi,

For some reason the video player is not showing. There is only a blank white box where the video should be.

Thanks

I cannot grant access so here are a few screenshots.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! It looks like you’re using an old version of Cornerstone and X theme. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us know how this goes!

So I updated and now nothing is there. What is going on?

I’m getting this error on debug:

the_function() is deprecated in:…/wp-content\themes\pro\framework\functions\global\admin\meta\setup.php on line 34

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi,

I cannot grant access as it is on a client’s server. Hence the screenshots.

Thanks

Hi There,

Please provide the URL so we can take a closer look,

Thanks!

This is on a clients dev server. Again, I cannot grant access! Please see the screenshots. Classic elements work fine, the new pro builder elements are blank and do nothing.

I’ve upped the:

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version multiple times.

There are NO plugins installed or active.

Hi again,

Please check for the following:

1. Make sure you’ve the latest version of PHP installed or at least 5.6 or above.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme.

4. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

5. Sometimes hosting providers do not allow increasing the memory limit via wp-config like you did. You’ll need to ask your hosting provider to increase your PHP memory limit to a higher setting, preferably 512M.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.