Video Player blank

I have a 113MB video uploaded to the media library, when I enter the URL for the video inside the v2 video element, all I see is a white box. If I autoplay the video, I hear the audio but I do not see any video.

Any suggestions on why the video is not playing back?

Hi There @wbgTHEMECO

Thanks for writing in! First of all, could you please follow our general troubleshooting steps below and see if that helps.

1. Disable all of your 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone and test your issue further. If the issues resolved, then you need to activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.
  2. If you have added any custom CSS/JavaScript to the site, please remove them temporarily and test your issue further.
  3. If you’re using a child theme, switch to your parent X theme and see if you’re getting any conflicts related to your child theme customizations.

When testing, if you’re using a caching plugin on your server, you need to purge server cache and also browser cache before testing every time.

If you’re still having issues, provide us with an example page URL along with your WordPress credentials in secure note to investigate this further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.