Video play Button is invisible and double controller glitch

Hi, there are a number of issues with my video player, the main one being the controls being invisible. No matter how I change the css it just reverts back to this invisible controller. I tried disabling all of my plugins one by one to no avail.

An example

Hi there,

I tested the case on my local installation and used your vide and ti worked with no problem:

I used the Video element and used the player settings and added the ink to your video:

Would you please follow the same steps in a new page and get back to us with the result? If you still have the controls problem kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Most of the videos added to pages seem to work, but the video attachment pages do not work.

Hi again,

I checked your setup and I see your site is heavily cached. Please follow these steps first:

1. Clear all caches ( browser cache + plugin cache + hosting cache ) then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins like WP Rocket after clearing the cache…

2. Please clear the CDN’s cache as well and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.