Video Lock Close Button Does Not Align

Hello,
I have the X theme installed and am using the Video Lock extension. The close button shows only on the top right as shown in the screengrab. How can I move this to the actual screen containing the video?
Regards,
LF

Hi there,

Out the box by default, the button is always outside the video container itself, while still being in the overall video lock container.

If you could post some logins details in a secure note and we’d be happy to take a look.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hello,
Has there been any update to this? I have created a login for you.
LF

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Regretfully the given WP credentials has a very limited privileges. Please make it as an Administrator so that we can check any part of the dashboard.

Thank you in advance.

Okay, requested change has been made.
LF

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!

Do you want something like this?

If that is the case, please do the following:
1.) Please add this JS code in the Theme Options > Global JS (http://prntscr.com/evswzb) or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL Javascript

(function($){
  $('.x-video-lock-close').appendTo( $('.x-video-lock') );
})(jQuery);

2.) Please add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r) or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

body .x-video-lock {
    position: relative;
}

body .x-video-lock-close {
    top: 20px;
    left: auto;
    right: 20px !important;
    color: red;
}

body .x-video-lock-close:hover {
    color: green;
}

Feel free to change the color of the x icon when needed.

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Thanks, will give it a try.
LF

You’re welcome.

Hello,
That put the “x” in the top right of the page, but not the video.
Also, when I click the “x” nothing happens. I have enabled the close button on Video Lock settings.
Thanks,
Lilia

Hi again,

I checked your page and there is a JavaScript error related to Missing Google Maps API Key which is breaking the JQuery on your site thus preventing the changes you’ve made in your Customizer. Please enter the Map API Key, clear your browser’s cache and reload the site.

Hope this helps!

I don’t have a Google API account for this client. Is there a way to remove the need for a missing Google Maps API key?
LF

Hi There,

When I checked again I can see different error now. Not Google MAP related. Google MAP API key is required. If you don’t have one yet, feel free to remove the element and add it later after you obtain API KEY.
The error I am seeing now is this:
(index):653 Uncaught TypeError: xData.api.process is not a function at (index):653
I can duplicate the issue on my setup and I will forward this to our developer for investigation. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will let you know once we have an update.

Thanks for looking into this. Let me know how it goes.
LF

Sure, we’ll let you know once we have an update.

Stay Tuned!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.