Video in header not looping smoothly

See headline in this thread. Should have a smooth transition over to the loop?

Hi @bracas

We don’t have any function that would allow smooth transition between the start and end of the video right now, however, it’s recommended to use “Revolution Slider” in this case, the plugin is already bundled within the theme, check this guide to learn more about how to install it:

Also, here you are a tutorial link showing how you can make use of transition in a video layer there:

http://bbird.me/transitions-between-video-slides-in-revolution-slider/

Thanks.

Ok that you should solve.

No Revolution slider is shit, a performance killer. Thanks anyway.

You’re welcome.

Maybe consider to fix it in next release. Or add it to your list of things to consider to fix.

Can’t this be done with some javascript? Any suggestion of a good practice to solve it in custom JS?

Hi @bracas

This could definitely be a feature request, I doubt there could be a JS snippet that could handle it, however, what I recommend is to edit your video with any video editor (I believe Windows Movie Maker can do that), and add a white background layer with transition at the beginning of the video and another one at the end, hence a smooth transition between the end and the beginning can achieved.

Thanks.

Ok not familiar with windows or movie editors but thanks anyway! :slight_smile:

No problem.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.