Video autorun doesnt work

Hello!

i have a video, and i put it but the autorun doesnt work.
i must click on it to make it run.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Hi there,

Are you using the Video element Player Video Type setup using a youtube or a vimeo URL? If so, autorun will not work for it because the Player video type is not meant to handle embed URLs but only a video’s absolute URL.

Try uploading the video in the Media section and get the video URL from there and add it to the video source then autorun should work.

Hope this helps.

hello!

it´s a mp4 video uploaded in to media section. I got the url, but doesnt work.
Thanks

Hey @CVHHMadrid2017,

Please ensure everything is up to date and then try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t work, please give us the URL of the page having this issue and WordPress admin credentials in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for the details but do you have any IP restriction currently active?

If so, kindly temporarily disable it as I am not able to access the admin login /wp-admin and /wp-login.php goes to a 502 Bad Gateway page.

Thank you.

no, i dont have any ip restriction
try this:
http://quality4-cp61.wordpresstemporal.com/wp-login.php

Hey @CVHHMadrid2017,

Here’s what we get (see Secure Note). Please check with your host.

Thanks.

strange! okk i will speak to my hostprovider+
thanks

Let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.