Very large page won't save - Pro theme

Hi, I’m building a page that has 20+ sections and a lot of elements. I’ve looked here to see if I could find some help, but no avail. I can make one or two changes and then I have to reload the page, losing one or more changes. It is taking a lot longer now. It started when I created templates of a couple of sections. I placed those templates on another page and changed them on the other page. Could that be the issue?

I found the problem. It has something to do with adding a border to a column. I added a sold line to the right side of two columns and it caused the problem. When I clicked back and fourth through the two columns that had the line, it would show “none” on one, but “solid” on the other, through both columns looked visually the same. I think there is a bug there for you guys to look at. I removed the line on both columns and it saved fine.

Hello @xtjoeywx,

Thanks for writing in! When inserting a value, please make sure that you have choosen the correct value for the size or color. When inserting an html code, it must be valid and correct. A thing to remember is that a simply one character mistake could potentially create issue to the site.

It’s good to know that you have figure out a way to resolve the issue.

Best Regards.

The problem came back. It wasn’t what I thought it was with the borders. I never found the problem. I ended up saving all of my sections as presets (templates) and created a new page. Then I added each section in one by one and saved it each time. I didn’t find the problem within a section, but it is working now. At least I can keep building.

Hey @xtjoeywx ,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.