Very large images in Smartphone version

On my website www.rsruta62.com, I have the auto theme, that the sections have an image on one side and text on the other. But in the mobile version the image is above the text and completely cropped. I would like it to remain on top of the text but that the photo is complete.

Thanks.

Hi Felipe,

Thank you for writing in, on that image column there is actually a Gap element in there that provides height to the column when its viewed on Mobile, but you won’t see it on a desktop because it was hidden using Hide During Breakpoints.

To see and adjust that Gap element, please view your page in small screen preview.

Cheers!

Hello, I’ve already increased the size gap, but when I visualize the page from my mobile the image looks very large and looks different to the smartphone display that gives cornerstone. What I need besides increasing the gap, is to decrease the size of the photo in the mobile version. I leave you attached as seen in Cornerstone and how it looks on my mobile.

Hey Felipe,

Sorry for the confusion. Adjusting the gap element won’t help display the complete image because the image background is used in the section.

Please replace the Gap element with a V2 or non-Classic Image element that will display the full picture in phone screens. Hide the image in tablet screens and above. The visibility setup should look exactly like this.

Hope that helps.

Perfect, perfect, perfect! Thank you very much!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.