Verson 2 Elements do not update in the Pro visual builder

I have my website build on the Pro theme and I am going to add some new pages to the website. When I am using the new visual builder in Pro with the updated elements they are not updating in the visual builder.

For example, if I add a text element and I change the font size, font weight, position, etc. the visual builder saves those values, but does not reflect the changes in the builder, I can only see the changes if save the page and preview it in a new tab.

How can I get the builder to work correctly? as you can imagine this makes the workflow and build process very slow.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! When changing a setting in the builder, as soon as you left in the option field, the builder preview will try to refresh the preview. If it did not happen in your case, there might be something the prevents it from displaying. It could be caching plugin or a certain JS error occurring on the page.

To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials, if necessary, so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password (only if necessary)

Thank you.

The link to my site is www.allcopyproducts.com

Let me know if you need admin access to the site.

Hi,

I would like to check but could not access your site at the moment

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Sure I can give you that information. Before I post it though, how do I make sure that information is only visible to you?

Can you also let me know what country you are trying to access the website from, so I can turn the firewall blocking off for that country, and you do not get any errors accessing the website?

Thanks

Hi There,

You need to post the information in a secure note.

Regarding which country we are based, our team is spread in different parts of the planet :slight_smile: if possible turn off geo firewall while we help you troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks

I have added the secure note with the login information as disabled the country blocking on my firewall while you assist.

Thanks!

Hi There,

The issue was caused by the plugin Autoptmize.

I have turned off the plugin and now the elements work as expected.

Hope it helps

So when I am making page edits I can turn off the plugin to make the visual builder work and then when I am done can I turn the plugin back on for its caching benefits?

Thanks!

Hi There,

I personally prefer not to use it, I dont find it necessary. But this is a personal opinion.

But I believe you can do that, you can also compare your performance to see if it is worth.

If you decide to use, I believe everything should be ok,

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.