Version 6.1.6

I recently upgraded to 6.1.6 and it made me lose a bunch of features when formatting Text Headline. I was able to shrink the height of text and reduce the padding around text and now all of that is gone in this new version. This is completely terrible. Why would you take away features in a new version? How can I change back to the old version?

Hi @denisechiriboga,

We will need more detailed information about the case so that we identify the issue and try to help. Please kindly first follow the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Also you need to give us the name of the exact page and a screenshot of the case so that we can exactly see which section of the page you are talking about.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.