VC Tabs scrolls too far down the page when clicking on a tab

Hi there I am having issues with the VC Tabs . I’ve searched through the Forums and tried the following javascript but nothing has worked so far :confused:

jQuery( function($) {
$(’.vc_tta-tab a’).on(‘click’, function( e ){
setTimeout( function() {
$(‘html, body’).stop().stop();
}, 100 );
});
$(document).ready(function() {
$(’.vc_tta.vc_general .vc_tta-panel-title > a, .vc_tta.vc_general .vc_tta-panel-title > a, .vc_tta-tab a’).off(‘click touchstart touchend’);
});

});

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi there, my site is in staging so I would need to give you login details in order to view it

https://nobodytrashestennessee.com/ntt_staging/?page_id=205

Hi There,

That page requires me to log in to view.

Could you please provide us with your admin account and password as well.

Thanks.

Hello There,

I have logged in and I noticed a JS error because you have inserted an invalid JS code. Please update your JS code and use this instead:

(function($){
	$(document).ready(function(){
		$('#promovid').click( function(){
		$('#video').get(0).play();       // get(0) gets the original DOM element
		$('#promovid').unbind('click');  // remove click listener
	});
})(jQuery);

jQuery( function($) {
	$('.vc_tta-tab a').on('click', function( e ){
		setTimeout( function() { 
			$('html, body').stop().stop();
		}, 100 );
	});
	$(document).ready(function() {
		$('.vc_tta.vc_general .vc_tta-panel-title > a, .vc_tta.vc_general .vc_tta-panel-title > a, .vc_tta-tab a').off('click touchstart touchend');
	});

});
</script>  
<script async defer src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyAZoqb9YnXzDzpzJN43DAByomnFbTnok9U&callback=initMap"type="text/javascript">

Please keep in mind that you do not need an opening and closing <script></script> tag because the output of the custom JS section is already wrapped with the tag.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.