Validation not working correctly

I have tried to enter my validation code and I can’t get past this screen.

Hello Vincent,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I tried looking at the licence manager page and the url that’s entered over there, but it seems that the website is not using X Theme and Cornerstone. Please add a website URL that’s using X Theme for the validation to work properly.

Thanks.

Do you mean here? I had already done that.
If not, please tell me where to do that.

Hello Vincent,

Thanks for updating the thread and sharing the login details. :slight_smile:

I took a look at the website and tried validating. I can replicate the problem that you are facing. Further checking in dev tools I see message: "cURL error 7: " which means that the validation process did not work because the connection was refused by your server.

To resolve this, please make sure that connection to Theme.co is allowed. For more troubleshooting details, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201

Thanks.

Ok validation is complete. Do you know why the demo content area looks like this? Nothing.
FYI, I have increased my memory limit via PHP to 256 and I do not have any 3rd party plugins installed.

Hi Vincent,

I have tried re-installing your X theme and Cornerstone plugins, but I still see that you’re getting the cURL error (https://wordpress.org/support/topic-tag/curl-error-7/).

To populate this demo area, also needs cURL extension to work properly. Please contact your hosting provider and make sure that your firewall is not blocking any requests to theme.co.

In case if you require further troubleshooting on our end, please include your FTP credentials as well in your secure note.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Got everything I needed. I had to whitelist the IP of the address of every resource it was trying to reach.
Thanks for the help.

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!