Validation issue nothing working

I cannot get my site to validate. I followed the trouble shooting steps but still no luck. WEBSITE

Hello @tommy33mac,

Thank you for the details. I have checked your site and it seems that you are still using a very old version of X (4.1.0) and Cornerstone (1.2.4). This version is using the old API codes which have been long deprecated. I would highly recommend that you update your X theme and Cornerstone manually.

You can download the latest copy of X from your dashboard.

Once the X theme is manually updated, go to the plugins section. Deactivate Cornerstone plugin and delete it totally. Go to X > Validation and the latest Cornerstone version bundled in the latest X theme (6.5.6) will be installed automatically. You will have to wait a few moments while it is being installed in the background.

To know how you can update the X theme manually, please see “Manual Updates” section in this knowledge base article:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

I tried this and after updating it messed up everything. Nothing was right on the site. I have a child theme could that be the issue?

Hello @tommy33mac,

I can see that your site is now using the latest versions. Please go to X > Theme Options and tweak the settings. You will need to adjust the spacing in your menu items in X > Theme Options > Header > Links - Text.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.