Validation help

I am just trying to validate the license as I moved the site from dev to live. Update the address in Apex account and trying to add license code in the WP but nothing happens. I have 6.5.3 but don’t see Addon as under X. Trying to update to 6.5.5. Any assistance is appreciated. I developed this site for a non-profit and trying to hand over control to them so it is paramount to have everything running okay for the next few years.

Hello Tissa,

Thanks for writing in!

Please note that X Addons replaced by Cornerstone page builder. I checked the website and can see you are using X 6.5.3 and Cornerstone 3.0.4. Please update Cornerstone to latest version as using old version of Cornerstone will cause compatibility issues.

Please take a look at the update guide to update X Theme:

Regarding updating Cornerstone, as you are using old version of Cornerstone I think automatic update might not work. Please do following:

1. From Plugins > Installed Plugins deactivate and delete Cornerstone. Doing so won’t delete the pages you created.
  2. After that visit X menu and doing so will automatically download latest version of Cornerstone.
  3. Visit Plugins > Installed Plugins and activate Cornerstone.

You can also manually update Cornerstone. If you wish to manually update Cornerstone, please visit the update guide and scroll down to Manual Updates section for instructions.

Thanks.

It did the trick. Thanks for your help.
-Tissa

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.