Validation error and smooth scroll

Hi!

I don’t know why, but when we go to X > Validation the page seems broken. We inspect console and see an error on “x-validation.js?ver=6.1.3:”

On the other hand, when inspecting the homepage (or any other page) there is on the console, the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'action' on undefined on x.js?ver=6.1.3:1

Could you please help? This is really importante. We will give you access.

Note: We recently did a redeploy of the whole repo, may be some files didn’t deployed correctly ??
We are just guessing.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The given credentials is not working for us. Please double check it.

Are you accessing the correct site? See the secure note.

Sorry, please see details on my secure note.

Hello There,

We cannot log in. The device is not recognized.

Could you please temporarily disable the login security and use the default WP login so that we can resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Hi,

I 'm really sorry the process for login is being annoying.
I cannot set the default WP login, because the site is using a special login system, and this is a production site.
Please, go ahead with the "Get a verification code at *** *** " and as soon as I get it i will copy here.

Hello There,

Every time the "Get a verification code at *** *** " will be selected, it might send you a different code and the code is only valid for a few minutes or hours I think.

By the way, please make sure that you are up to date.
Our latest versions are:
- X theme 6.1.6
- Cornerstone 3.1.6

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/). If you must, please update the theme and plugin manually. To know how, please see “Manual Updates” from this knowledge base article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks!.
We will try the manual validation and let you know how it goes.
Sorry for the login issue.

You’re welcome and thank you for your cooperation.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.