Validation Code does not work anymore after domain-change

I changed the domainname from a site from stadtfuehrungen-luzern.ch to stadtführungen-luzern.ch. The pro License worked since 6 month already. Know the site lost the connection and i can not reconnect. How do I do it?

Hey Ramona,

You’ve unlocked the license for the said domain.

Please go to your Licenses page and lock the license by clicking the key icon beside the license then try validating again.

Hope that helps.

Unfortunately, this does not help. It says the same all the time:

“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

How can I fix it?

Hi There @laboutiquedesign

I see that you’re using Pro v2.2.5 on your referenced site. The latest version is 2.3.6, so could you please try updating your Pro theme manually to the latest version by following our update guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62) and then you should be able to validate your site.

In case if you’re still having issues, follow our troubleshooting guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201).

Thanks!

Hello!
Thanks for your answer. I have done the manual uddate. The automatic update still does not work.

For understandig: This pro licence has already been validated monthes ago. But in some way, it has disconnected and I cannot connect it again. I tried with another license wich I have bought already. The validation worked first… but now, disconnected again and impossible to validate again:
“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”
Whats wrong here??

I do not want to pay for another license. Thanks for help.

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Me again…
I sent you the credentials. But today I really had to validate it because the formulars Contact forms didn’t work anymore and thats urgent.
So, I bought a new license… there are know 3 licenses blocked with this website. Please check it in my profil. Thanks for your help…

Hello Ramona,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Looks like you have sent the details via DM to my colleague @thai. Please note that Themeco staff work from different time zones and sending a private DM to a particular support staff will delay the process. In that regards, please share the login details here via Secure note feature so that the information is in between you and Themeco staff.

Thanks.

Hi Ramona,

I see your referenced site assigned one of your Pro licenses and when checking your site, I see that your site is already validated. Could you please explain the issue that you have now? Also see the secure note.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.