Validated license not validated anymore

Hi,

I acquired a new domain and host it on Bluehost. After acquiring hosting package I bought the Themeco X theme and successfully validated the license in my Wordpress account.

However, now when I log in in my Wordpress account it says the license is not validated. When I re-enter the purchase code, I get a notification that the license is already assigned to another website.

Can someone help figure out what could be wrong here and explain how I could fix this?

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Maxime

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see the below domain pointing to your license.
If that is the site you are having issue with validation let us know with your login details so that we can have a look.
Always post login details in a secure note.

Please check this for help.

Thanks

I’m having the same issue, what do you recommend?

Hi there,

Are you trying to validate the site which is registered to the license on your Licenses page?

https://theme.co/apex/licenses

Kindly double check if the correct domain is registered with the license and that you are trying to validate with the matching website.

In case you’re still not able to get it sorted, please post a new thread and post the license key and admin details of your site in a secure note of the post.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.